This set is dedicated to a great musician who unfortunatally died in a plane accident at the young age of 22.
BTW if anyone is interrested, I found this amazing documentary on youtube about Buddy Holly's life. You can find it by typing in The Real Buddy Holly story :) What's really cool to me is that the documentary is produced and hosted by Paul McCartney!
1. You're on a safari, sightseeing and learning of this new culture, in an African savanna. You park underneath a tree to get a closer look at a boa in a tree--until you hear a disturbed growl from just feet away. A lion, crouched in a stance for attack, seems to glare at you with questioning eyes. What do you do? -Oh gosh :D I would probably just stand there completely pralysed
2. Have you ever written a story? -I have. Many times actually...almost all of them were for school when I was younger :)
3. How do you feel about sci-fi shows/books? -Well the Hunger Games are categorized as sci-fi and I absolutely love the books so I definitelly don't hate sci-fi :D I guess it really depends 'cause there are a lot of sci-fi stuff I don't really care for...
4. Ring. Ring. Ring. "God lumpin'--" you rub your eyes as you're yanked from slumber by the sound of your cell phone, reaching for it with an annoyed desire for the noise to /just stop/. "Hello?" you groan. "(insert your name)? This is the president of the United States. We need your help." Why do you think Obama called you? -Hahah :D He obviously wants my help to fix the us education system...I am from finland after all....that's gotta be the only thing he could want from me lol
5. Ever watched Glee? -I did for a few episodes but I didn't like it...not for me. I did however like a few of their Micahel Jackson covers
6. Ever read fanfiction? -I have a couple of times a looooong time ago
7. What are your feelings on abortion? -I support womens right to choose. I don't see abrotion as a bad thing at all. Obviously I don't wish for anyone to have to have an abortion, but the world is not perfect and accidents happen and mistakes are made. If the person choosing to have an abortion thinks it's the right choise at the time, I'm not judging.
8. Where's the furthest you've ever traveled from your current home? -Hmmm...I think it's Luzern, Switcherland. BTW it was a wonderful town! Would love to go again someday :)
9. What genre of music could you see yourself never ever ever listening to? -Dubstep for sure! imo it's just awful noise...can't stand it
10. Describe your family in one word. -Loving
11. When was the last time you jumped on your bed? -I can't exactly remember but I know I've done it this year at least once :D
lα deuxième pαrtie
1. Thought on Miley Cyrus' style? -Not following her style too much so I can't really say, but I do like her new short hair :)
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? -Usually I have scrambled eggs with tomatoe and mushrooms, or rye bread and yoghurt with berries
3. Are you obsessed with iPhone cases? If so, which is your favorite? -No, I have and HTC android phone :D
4. Favorite clothing brand? -I honestly don't have one :D
5. Lana del Rey or Marina and the Diamonds? -Never heard of Marina and I don't really fancy Lana either but I guess I'll pick her :D
6. Do you like any musical artists from your country? -Yeah sure, I like CMX and Poets of The Fall for example
7. Do you live in the city? -In a small one. Only about 22 thousand people live here so comparing to the US for example, my town isn't even concidered a city...In Finland it is though :D
8. Do you prefer buying clothes in famous clothing brands or unknown ones? -Well both I guess. I don't really care about brands. If I find something I like I buy it if it ain't too expensive.
9. Do you believe in the saying that ''Money is not the key to happiness''? -Absolutely. Sure money can buy you all kinds of things that can make you happy for a certain amount of time, or stuff that make you happy from time to time, but I believe that happiness cannot completely rely on things.
10. Do you smoke? -Most certainly not! Smoking is disgusting!
I tag: @wantedfanxxx @live4life-y-o-l-o @pinkpitahaya @kathyaalrust @one-direction-luver913 @love-audrey-hepburn PS. Sorry If you didn't want to be tagged
This set is for my sweet poly-friend Elena :) @love-audrey-hepburn Thank you so much for your gift set! You're always so supportive and kind and your sets are truly inspiring! I hope you like this set and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx
FINALLY made another set :D I was feeling quite unispired for a while even though I tried to make a set everyday. I just didn't feel good about any of the ones I made. Well anyways...hope you guys are having a great week! :) xx